Sahli's tuberculin treatment: Tuberculin treatment: including a discussion of the nature and action of tuberculin and of immunity to tuberculosis
- Sahli, Hermann, 1856-1933, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- W. Wood and Co.
- viii, 198 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 193-196) and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Hermann Sahli ; translated from the third German edition by Wilfred B. Christopherson ; with an introductory note by Egbert Morland.
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 00147
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: