Tuberculosis in penal institutions
- Ransom, J. B. (Julius Barber), creator
Barrows, Samuel J. (Samuel June), 1845-1909
International Penal and Penitentiary Commission
International Penal and Prison Congress (7th : 1905 : Budapest, Hungary)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 27 p. ; 23 cm.
- conference publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Tuberculosis--United States
- "Report prepared for the Eighth [i.e., 7th] International Prison Congress, 1905. Samuel J. Barrows, commissioner for the United States."
"The scope of this report has been confined to the prisons of the United States"--P. 5.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by J.B. Ransom.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 58th Congress, 3rd session, no. 142
Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 00642
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: