Copy of report of Arthur Newsholme, Esq., M.D., Medical Officer of the Local Government Board, J. Patten MacDougall, Esq., C.B., Vice-President of the Local Government Board of Scotland, and T.J. Stafford, Esq., C.B., F.R.C.S., Medical Commissioner of the Local Government Board of Ireland, the delegates of His Majesty's Government to the International Congress on Tuberculosis, held at Washington from the 21st September to the 3rd October, 1908: Tuberculosis (International Congress of 1908): Report on the proceedings of the International Congress on Tuberculosis
- Newsholme, Arthur, Sir, 1857-1943, creator
MacDougall, J. Patten.
Stafford, T.J., Esq
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for H.M.S.O. by Eyre and Spottiswoode
- 18 p. ; 25 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- International Congress on Tuberculosis (6th : 1908 : Washington, D.C.)
- "Presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of His Majesty."
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 00786
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: