Reprints of three editorials regarding the priority in demonstrating the toxic effect of matter accompanying the tubercle bacillus and its nidus
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Editorials concerning the research of Robert Koch and Samuel Dixon.
- 32,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Editorial in the Medical and surgical reporter, September 6, 1890 : preventive inoculations against tuberculosis -- Literature concerning the new remedy for tuberculosis : [editorial in the American naturalist, February, 1891] -- The present status of the new treatment of tuberculosis : [editorial from the Medical and surgical reporter, May 9, 1891].
- Koch, Robert
Dixon, Samuel Gibson
- Includes a 4th reprint: "Editorial from the Review of insanity and nervous diseases, U.S.A., June, 1891"--P.  (2nd group).
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed has slip glued to top of t.p. with text: Compliments of the Bacteriological Laboratory, Academy of Natural Sciences of Phildelphia, U.S.A.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion). Copy digitized has slip glued to top of t.p. with text: Compliments of the Bacteriological Laboratory, Academy of Natural Sciences of Phildelphia, U.S.A.
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 01526
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: