What you should know about tuberculosis: useful facts for the tuberculous and those living with them
- National Association for the Study and Prevention of Tuberculosis (U.S.)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- American Medical Association
- 32 p. ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Title from cover.
"Distributed by Boston Association for the Relief and Control of Tuberculosis."
"A few books and articles on tuberculosis": p. 31-32.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- prepared by the National Association for the Study and Prevention of Tuberculosis.
- Pamphlet (National Association for the Study and Prevention of Tuberculosis (U.S.)) ; no. 106
Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 00930
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: