Miles Weatherhill, the young weaver, and his sweetheart, Sarah Bell ; The prisoner, Weatherhill, was executed at Manchester, on Saturday, April the 4th, for the murder of Jane Smith at Todmorden, a fellow servant of Sarah Bell
- Weatherhill, Miles, -1868, creator
Disley, Henry, printer.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- H. Disley, Printer, 57, High Street, St. Giles, London. - W.C.
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (wood engraving); 25.5 x 18.5 cm.
- government publication
Wood engravings-England-19th century.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Smith, Jane--Poetry
- Date of imprint from manuscript note on Harvard Law School Library copy.
Account of crime in two columns of verse.
Verse begins : Oh give attention, you pretty maidens.
Wood engraving (9 x 7.5 cm.) : Figure of a man hanging from gallows.
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: