The trial and execution of John W. Leigh: for the murder of Mrs. Harton, at Brighton
- Leigh, John William, -1866, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. (wood engraving) ; 38 x 25 cm.
Wood engravings-England-19th century.
Broadside poems-England-19th century.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Trial. --Execution. --Verses.
- Leigh, John William
Executions and executioners--England
- Verses begin : My trial's over - I am condemned, but no one now can shed a tear.
Wood engraving (12.3 x 21 cm.) : Hanging scene before prison walls, with spectators.
Date of imprint from date of execution, April 10, 1866 -- Capital Punishment UK site via WWW, viewed December 20, 2007.
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: