The trial and sentence of John Gould, for the wilful murder of his daughter at Windsor: Lamentation of J. Gould
- Gould, John, -1862, creator
Sprozen, George, printer.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for George Sprozen, Reading.
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 25 x 19 cm.
- Broadsides-England-19th century.
Broadside poems-England-19th century.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Gould, John
Executions and executioners--England--Reading--Poetry
- A brief account of the trial of John Gould for the murder of his seven year old daughter. With one column of verse titled "Lamentation of J. Gould".
Verses begin : In a sad and dreadful dungeon.
Date of imprint from date of execution, March 14, 1862 -- Capital Punishment UK site via WW, viewed January 22, 2008.
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: