Messiah: an oratorio in score as it was originally perform'd
- Handel, George Frideric, 1685-1759, creator
Wendell, Evert Jansen, 1860-1917, former owner.
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed and sold by Preston
- Creation Date:
- 1 score (188, 35 p.)
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Includes figured bass.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2009. (LDI 10: Digital scores from the Loeb Music Library III)
- composed by Mr. Handel to which are added his additional alterations.
- LDI 10: Digital scores from the Loeb Music Library III
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: