The martyr of Antioch ; an oratorio
- Cudmore, Richard, 1787-1840, creator, composer.
Milman, Henry Hart, 1791-1868, librettist.
Westmorland, John Fane, Earl of, 1784-1859, dedicatee.
Balls and Son, publisher.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Published for the author, by J. Balls & Son, 408 Oxford Street,
- 1 score (4 unnumbered pages, 193 pages) ; 35 cm
- notated music
Authors' autographs (Provenance)
Vocal scores with piano
- Oratorios--Vocal scores with piano
- Publication date inferred from imprint, see Humphries, Music publishing in the British isles, and Smither, History of the oratorio, v. 4.
Includes list of subscribers, 3rd unnumbered page.
"Ent. Sta. Hall."
- composed and dedicated to the Right Honorable Lord Burghersh by Richard Cudmore ; the words selected from the celebrated poem by the Revd. H. H. Milman.
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: