A fourth sett of six sonatas for the harpsichord with an accompanyment for a flute, violin & violincello
- Vento, Mattia, 1735-1776, creator, composer.
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed by Welcker in Gerrard Street St. Ann's Soho ...,
- Creation Date:
- 1 score (34 pages) ; 33 cm
- No linguistic content; Not applicable
- notated music
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Sonata I [G major] -- Sonata II [A major] -- Sonata III [B♭ major] -- Sonata IV [E♭ major] -- Sonata V [D major] -- Sonata VI [F major].
- Quartets (Harpsichord, flute, violin, cello)--Scores
Sonatas (Violin and harpsichord)--Scores
Sonatas (Flute and harpsichord)--Scores
- Score printed for harpsichord and a single treble instrument; unfigured bass.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2017.
- composed by Matthias Vento.
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: