Missa ex D a 4. vocibus ordinariis, 2. violinis, con organo & violoncello
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791, creator
Biblioteca Mozartiana Eric Offenbacher
- Place Of Origin:
- sumptibus Johannis Jacob Lotter & Filii
- Creation Date:
- Augustae Vindelicorum
- 10 parts ; 35 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- First edition.
The parts for basso, violino I, violino II, violoncello and organo have different tail pieces, often featuring musicians and musical instruments.
"This is the only Mozart Mass that appeared in print before 1800; the full score was not published until 1844"--Haberkamp, p. 98.
Printed from type.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2009. (LDI 10: Digital scores from the Loeb Music Library III)
- a D. Wolffgango Amadeo Mozart.
- LDI 10: Digital scores from the Loeb Music Library III
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: