Aïda: opera in quattro atti
- Verdi, Giuseppe, 1813-1901, creator
Ghislanzoni, Antonio, 1824-1893, lbt
Packard Humanities Institute Music Collection at Harvard
Ruth Neils and John M. Ward Collection of Opera Scores
- Place Of Origin:
- Creation Date:
- 1 vocal score (20, IV, 289 p.) ; 30 cm.
- Vocal scores with piano
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Operas--Vocal scores with piano
- Libretto by Ghislanzoni after a scenario by Auguste Mariette. Cf. New Grove Opera.
Cast for 1st performance in Cairo (Dec. 24, 1871) and at La Scala (Feb. 8, 1872) listed in preliminaries.
T.p. in color with ornamental border.
Italian words, printed separately as text on p. -21 (1st group).
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2010. (LDI 10: Digital scores from the Loeb Music Library III)
- versi di Antonio Ghislanzoni ; musica di G. Verdi ; [riduzione di Franco Faccio].
- LDI 10: Digital scores from the Loeb Music Library III
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: