Nabucodonosor: drama lirico in quatro atti
- Verdi, Giuseppe, 1813-1901, creator
Solera, Temistocle, 1815-1878, lbt
Ruth Neils and John M. Ward Collection of Opera Scores
- Place Of Origin:
- Schonenberger ... Boulevart Poissoniere No. 28
- Creation Date:
- 1 vocal score (240 p.) ; 35 cm.
- Vocal scores with piano
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Operas--Vocal scores with piano
- Opera; acc. arr. for piano.
Libretto by Temistocle Solera after Antonio Cortesi's ballet Nabuccodonosor and Auguste Anicet-Bourgeois' and Francis Cornu's play Nabuchodonosor. Cf. New Grove Opera.
Thematic table of contents.
Publisher was at above address from January 1843 through 1860; however, on first page of music is listed their 1842 address, Boulevard Poissonniere 20.
Some dual pagination.
- di Temistocle Soera [sic] ; posto in musica ... da Giuseppe Verdi.
- LDI 10: Digital scores from the Loeb Music Library III
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: