Sonata per il cembalo con violino: di G. Friedemann Bach / manuscript, [ca. 1800]
- Bach, Wilhelm Friedemann, 1710-1784, creator, attributed name.
Hässler, Johann Wilhelm, 1747-1822, associated name.
Griepenkerl, Friedrich Conrad, 1782-1849, associated name.
Weston, George Benson, former owner.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- 1 ms. score (8 leaves) ; 34 cm.
- No linguistic content; Not applicable
- notated music
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Sonatas (Violin and harpsichord)--Scores
- Title derived from t.p. on f. 1r.
Ms. in an unidentified hand.
"Griepenkerl" on front cover in the same hand as score; Griepenkerl's association with this ms. is unclear.
Note on front wrapper by G.B. Weston, indicating that the sonata was probably written by J.W. Hässler.
MS Mus 93.2. Houghton Library, Harvard University.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2011. Copy digitized: Houghton Library: MS Mus 93.2
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: