Sonata per il cembalo con violino ; di G. Friedemann Bach / manuscript, [ca. 1800]
- Bach, Wilhelm Friedemann, 1710-1784, creator, attributed name.
Hässler, Johann Wilhelm, 1747-1822, associated name.
Griepenkerl, Friedrich Conrad, 1782-1849, associated name.
Weston, George Benson, 1874-1959, former owner.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- 1 ms. score (8 leaves) ; 34 cm.
- No linguistic content; Not applicable
- notated music
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Sonatas (Violin and harpsichord)--Scores
- Title derived from t.p. on f. 1r.
Ms. in an unidentified hand.
"Griepenkerl" on front cover in the same hand as score; Griepenkerl's association with this ms. is unclear.
Note on front wrapper by G.B. Weston, indicating that the sonata was probably written by J.W. Hässler.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2011. Copy digitized: Houghton Library: MS Mus 93.2
- Cite As:
- MS Mus 93.2. Houghton Library, Harvard University.
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: