Sonata pour le clavecin ou piano forte avec un violon, no 21
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791, creator
Apponyi, Antal György, gróf, 1751-1817, former owner.
- Creation Date:
- [ca. 1795-1800?]
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- 36 p. of ms. music ; 22 x 30 cm.
- No linguistic content; Not applicable
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Sonatas (Violin and piano)--Parts
- Keyboard part only.
Notated in ink on 8 stave paper with watermark of 3 crescent moons and the letters "BAC."
KV 454 was composed in 1784 and published in the same year by Torricella, with KV 284 and KV 333.
On verso of the final leaf is a 1 p. song notated in both ink and pencil, in a different hand.
This ms. most likely copied from the 1st or an early ed.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2011.
- par Mr. W.A. Mozart.
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: