Trio in G per il cembalo ò fortepiano, violino e violoncello
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791, creator
Apponyi, Antal György, gróf, 1751-1817, former owner.
- Creation Date:
- [ca. 1795-1800?]
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- 33 p. of ms. music ; 22 x 30 cm.
- No linguistic content; Not applicable
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Piano trios--Parts
- Keyboard part only.
At bottom of t.p.: Graf Anton Nr. 21 (crossed out with "19" substituted) Sonate uman.
Notated in ink on 8 stave paper with watermark incorporating a canopy over the letter "A" countered by "GF" over "C."
The work was originally composed in 1786 and 1st published in Vienna in the same year by F.A. Hoffmeister. Mostly likely this ms. derives from the 1st or an early ed.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2011.
- del sig: W:A: Mozart.
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: