Three new marches: 3 new marches: 1st. Prince of Wales's ; 2nd. Prince Ernest's ; 3rd. Turkish Ambassador's : for the piano-forte or harpsichord
- Kambra, K. (Karl), creator, composer,, publisher.
Kambra, K. (Karl), publisher.
Straight, S., active 1790-1820, engraver.
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for the author :
- Creation Date:
- [between 1794-1795]
- 1 score (4 pages) ; 33 cm (folio)
- No linguistic content; Not applicable
- notated music
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The Prince of Wales's favourite march -- The Prince Ernest's favourite march -- The Turkish Ambassador's favourite march.
- Marches (Piano)
- Engraved throughout.
"Engrav'd by Straight Junr. No. 4 Green Street Leicester Square"--page 2.
"Entered at Stationers Hall"
"Price 1 s."
Publication date based on imprint, see Humphries, Charles and William C. Smith. Music publishing in the British Isles, 1954, and Aldershot, Hants, Music entries at Stationer's Hall, 1710-1818, 2004.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2017.
- composed by K. Kambra.
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: