The periodical overture ; in 8 parts
- Dittersdorf, Karl Ditters von, 1739-1799, creator, composer.
Bremner, Robert, -1789, publisher.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed and sold, by R. Bremner, at the Harp and Hautboy, opposite Somerset-House in the Strand,
- 9 parts ; 33 cm (folio)
- No linguistic content; Not applicable
- notated music
- Paging: violins I and II: pages 92-93; viola, pages 84-85; basso (2 copies), pages 82-83; horns I and II, page 38; oboes I and II, page 44.
Bass part with figures
At head of title: To be continued monthly.
Passepartout title page (violin I part): The wording "Ditter's Number XXXVIII Price 2s" printed from a small extra plate.
At head of each part: Sinfonia XXXVIII.
For 2 violins, viola, 2 oboes, 2 horns, and continuo.
Digitized version available online via the Sibley Music Library, Eastman School of Music.
- composed by Ditter's ; number XXXVIII.
- M1001 .D58 K.19
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: