A duet for two performers on one piano forte or harpsichord
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791, creator, composer.
Birchall, Robert, -1819, printer,, music seller.
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for R. Birchall, No. 133 New Bond Street
- Creation Date:
- [approximately 1801]
- 1 score (17,  pages) ; 34 cm (folio)
- No linguistic content; Not applicable
- notated music
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Sonatas (Piano, 4 hands)
Sonatas (Harpsichord, 4 hands)
- Later issue of Birchall & Andrews edition, with new address (133 New Bond Street) and alteration of imprint: to "R. Birchall" in upper case in place of previous publisher's name.
"Entered at Stationer's Hall."
Reissue of first English edition, see Köchel.
Opus number on title page supplied in manuscript.
At head of title: No ; number supplied in manuscript.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2017.
- by A. Mozart, op. .
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: