Records of the Archaeology Division of the Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1919-1958 (inclusive), A.L. Smith's notes on Ball Courts A, B, and F. Kaminaljuyu, Guatemala. III-I#1
- Carnegie Institution of Washington, creator
- Includes field notebooks and diaries; maps, plans and sections; specimen cards; architectural and pencil drawings; watercolor paintings; photographs; correspondence; research reports; and manuscripts. Material documents anthropological field work of S. G. Morley, Karl Ruppert, A. V. Kidder, T. Proskouriakoff, and others in Meso-America. These records are accessioned as number 58-34 in the Peabody Museum collections.
- Place Of Origin:
- 5 cabinets.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Boggs, Stanley H. (Stanley Harding)
Bolles, John S
Harrington, J. C
Jones, Morris R
Kidder, Alfred Vincent
Longyear, John M
Morley, Sylvanus Griswold
Pollack, H. E. D
Ricketson, Oliver Garrison
Shook, Edwin M
Smith, A. Ledyard (Augustus Ledyard)
Smith, Robert Eliot
Smith, Robert T
Tejeda, Antonia J
Thompson, J. Eric S. (John Eric Sidney)
Villa Rojas, Alfonso
Carnegie Institution of Washington.
- Carnegie Institution of Washington Records. Archives, Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Harvard University.
Unpublished finding aid available in repository.
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology Archives, Harvard University
- Record ID: