A glimpse at Guatemala: and some notes on the ancient monuments of Central America
- Maudslay, Anne Cary Morris., creator
Maudslay, Alfred Percival, 1850-1931
- Place Of Origin:
- John Murray
- Creation Date:
- xvii, 289 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill. (some col.), maps ; 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The voyage -- The city -- The start -- Antigua -- The volcanoes (and note by A.P.M.) -- The road to Godines -- The lake of Atitlan -- The Quichés and Cachiquels / by A.P.M. -- Across the Altos -- Uspantan and the Rio Negro -- Coban and the Vera Paz -- Ruins at Rabinal / by A.P.M. -- The road to Zacapa and Copan -- Copan -- Copan in 1885 / by A.P.M. -- Copan in 1885 continued / by A.P.M. -- Copan to Quirigua (and note by A.P.M.) -- On the way to the coast -- Cajabon and the northern forests / by A.P.M. -- The ruins of Ixkun and the pine ridge / by A.P.M. -- Cichén Itzá / by A.P.M. -- Laguna and the Rio Usumacinta / by A.P.M. -- Palenque / by A.P.M. -- Tikál and Menché / by A.P.M. -- Conclusions? / by A.P.M. -- The hieroglyphic inscriptions / by A.P.M.
- Indians of Central America
Indians of Central America--Monuments
Guatemala--Description and travel
- by Anne Cary Maudslay and Alfred Percival Maudslay.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- F1464 .M44
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection, Harvard University
Tozzer Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: