A comparative study of the Mayas and the Lacandones
- Tozzer, Alfred M. (Alfred Marston), 1877-1954, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Published for the Archaeological Institute of America by MacMillan
- xx, 195 p., 29 leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 191-195).
Reproduction (preservation photocopy) [Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University, 2014. xx, 195 p., 29 leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2009. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Expeditions and discoveries). Copy digitized: Tozzer Library: C.A.4.T 669 c 1907.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
- by Alfred M. Tozzer.
- Report of the fellow in American archaeology ; 1902-1905. Archaeological Institute of America.
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- E51 .A63 1902/05
- Tozzer Library, Harvard University
Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: