The Andes of southern Peru: geographical reconnaissance along the seventy-third meridian
- Additional Digital Items:
- Bowman, Isaiah, 1878-1950, creator
American Geographical Society of New York
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Published for the American Geographical Society of New York by H. Holt and Company
- Creation Date:
- xi, 336 p.,  leaves of plates (11 folded) : ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- pt. 1. Human geography -- pt. 2. Physiography of the Peruvian Andes.
- Yale Peruvian Expedition (1911)
Peru--Description and travel
- "The geographic work of the Yale Peruvian Expedition of 1911 was essentially a reconnaissance of the Peruvian Andes along the 73d meridian."--Pref., p. vii.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- by Isaiah Bowman.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- GB165 .B7
- Tozzer Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Gray Herbarium Library, Botany Libraries, Harvard University
Economic Botany Library of Oakes Ames, Botany Libraries, Harvard University
Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: