The Norwegian aurora polaris expedition, 1902-1903 Volume I On the cause of magnetic storms and the origin of terrestrial magnetism: On the cause of magnetic storms and the origin of terrestrial magnetism
- Birkeland, Kr. (Kristian), 1867-1917, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- H. Aschelhoug & Co.
Longmans, Green & Co.
- Creation Date:
- vi, 801 p., 42 leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 33 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Magnetic storms
Scientific expeditions--Arctic regions
- "Volume I." No more published.
Issued in 2 pts., each with separate t.p. Paged continuously.
Translated by Jessie Muir.
- by Kr. Birkeland. First-second section.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Q115 .N87
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: