Roald Amundsen's "The North West passage": Gjöa expedition, 1903-1907: North West Passage: "Gjöa" expedition, 1903-1907: being the record of a voyage of exploration of the ship "Gjöa" 1903-1907
- Amundsen, Roald, 1872-1928, creator
Hansen, Godfred, 1876-1937
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
Hansen, Godfred, 1876-1937, contributor.
Archibald Constable & Co, publisher.
Harrison and Sons (Printers), printer.
- Place Of Origin:
- Archibald Constable and Co., Ltd.
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. : ill., maps (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Supplement Towards King Haakon VII's land / by First Lieutenant Godfred Hansen, Vice-Commander of the Expedition -- Addendum Contributors, etc. to the Expedition fund.
- Amundsen, Roald--Travels--Northwest Passage
Amundsen, Roald--Travel--Northwest Passage
Northwest Passage--Discovery and exploration--Norwegian
Northwest Passage--Description and travel
- Three maps on 3 folded leaves in pocket.
- by Roald Amundsen ; with a supplement by First Lieutenant Hansen.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G650 1903 .A7
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Lamont Library, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: