Scott's last expedition: vol. I being the journals of Captain R. F. Scott, R. N., C. V. O. : vol II being the reports of the journeys and the scientific work undertaken by Dr. E. A. Wilson and the surviving members of the expedition
- Additional Digital Items:
- Scott, Robert Falcon, 1868-1912, creator
Huxley, Leonard, 1860-1933
Wilson, Edward, 1872-1912
Markham, Clements R. (Clements Robert), Sir, 1830-1916
Ponting, Herbert George.
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Dodd, Mead
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. ; ill., maps, ports. ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- v. 1. Being the journals of Captain R.F. Scott -- v. 2. Being the reports of the journeys and the scientific work undertaken by Dr. E.A. Wilson and the surviving members of the expedition.
- Terra Nova (Ship)
British Antarctic ("Terra Nova") Expedition (1910-1913)
Antarctica--Discovery and exploration--British
South Pole--Discovery and exploration--British
- "In two volumes."
- arranged by Leonard Huxley ; with a preface by Sir Clements R. Markham ; with photogravure frontispieces, 6 original sketches in photogravure by E.A. Wilson, 18 coloured plates (16 from drawings by Dr. Wilson), 260 full page and smaller illustrations from photographs taken by Herbert G. Ponting and other members of the expedition, panoramas and maps.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G850 1910 .S42
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
Farlow Reference Library of Cryptogamic Botany, Botany Libraries, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: