A voyage of discovery and research in the southern and Antarctic regions, during the years 1839-43: Discovery and research in the southern and Antarctic regions
- Additional Digital Items:
- Ross, James Clark, Sir, 1800-1862, creator
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
Enderby, Charles, 1798?-1876, former owner.
- Voyage of H.M.S.S. Erebus and Terror to the Antarctic Ocean, 1839-43.
- Place Of Origin:
- John Murray
- Creation Date:
- 2 v.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- V. 1. August '39-April '41. -- v. 2. April '41-September '43.
- Erebus (Ship)
Antarctica--Discovery and exploration
- "With plates, maps, and woodcuts."
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Preservation facsimile, 2 v. Charlestown, MA : Acme Bookbinding, 2002.
- by Captain Sir James Clark Ross.
- Harvard College Library preservation microfilm program ; 04999
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G850 1839 .R8
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Arnold Arboretum Library (Cambridge), Botany Libraries, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: