Early voyages and travels to Russia and Persia by Anthony Jenkinson and other Englishmen: with some account of the first intercourse of the English with Russia and Central Asia by way of the Caspian Sea
- Morgan, E. Delmar (Edward Delmar), 1840-1909
Coote, C. H. (Charles Henry), 1839-1899
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for the Hakluyt Society
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.), maps, ports., facsim. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Jenkinson, Anthony
Russia--Description and travel
Iran--Description and travel
Great Britain--Commerce--Russia--History--16th century
Russia--Commerce--Great Britain--History--16th century
- Includes index.
- edited by E. Delmar Morgan and C.H. Coote.
- Works issued by the Hakluyt Society ; no. 72, 73
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: