A new account of East India and Persia: John Fryer's East India and Persia: Fryer's East India and Persia: being nine years' travels, 1672-1681
- Fryer, John, -1733, creator
Crooke, William, 1848-1923
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for the Hakluyt Society
- Creation Date:
- 3 v. : ill., maps, ports. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- India--Discovery and exploration--British
Iran--Discovery and exploration--British
- Reproduction of the t.p. and plates, slightly reduced, of the edition of 1698.
"List of authorities": vol. III, p. 203-212.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- edited, with notes and an introduction, by William Crooke.
- Works issued by the Hakluyt Society ; 2nd ser., no. 19-20, 39
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Tozzer Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: