Proceedings of the Essex Institute: Proc. Essex Inst: Naturalists' directory
- Additional Digital Items:
- Essex Institute, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Essex Institute Press.
- 6 v. : ill., plates, tables (fold.) ; 24 cm.
- conference publication
- Essex Institute--Periodicals
Essex County (Mass.)--History--Periodicals
- Began with vol. 1 (1848/1856); ceased with vol. 6, pt. 2 (1868/1871).
"Communications" from 1848-64 were incorporated in the Proceedings; from 1864-70 they were issued with independent title-pages and/or pagination.
An index to the Proceedings is included in "A rough subject index to the publications of the Essex Institute," by Gardner M. Jones.
Description based on first issue; title from t.p.
Final issue consulted.
Part 2 of the Naturalists' directory published by the Institute in 1865 was issued with v. 4; the 1866 edition of this part, issued with v. 5, is practically a new edition of the whole directory.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Museum of Comparative Zoology--Biodiversity Heritage Library digitization project
- F72.E7 E76
- Gray Herbarium Library, Botany Libraries, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: