The voyage of the 'Discovery'
- Additional Digital Items:
- Scott, Robert Falcon, 1868-1912, creator
Ferrar, H. T. (Hartley Travers), 1879-1932
Wilson, Edward, 1872-1912
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
- Account of British National Antarctic Expedition 1901-04, leader R.F. Scott.
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- C. Scribner's Sons
Smith, Elder, & Co.
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. : ill., maps, ports. ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Appendices: I. Ferrar, H.T. Summary of the geological observations made during the cruise of the S.S. 'Discovery', 1901-1904 -- II. Wilson, E.A. On the whales, seals, and birds of Ross Sea and South Victoria Land.
- Discovery (Ship)
British National Antarctic Expedition (1901-1904)
Antarctica--Discovery and exploration--British
Antarctica--Discovery and exploration
- United States--New York--New York
- "In two volumes."
"With 260 full-page and smaller illustrations by Dr. E. A. Wilson and other members of the expedition, photogravure frontispieces, 12 coloured plates in facsimile from Dr. Wilson's sketches, panoramas and maps."
Index to both volumes in v.2.
Folded map in pocket of v.2.
- by Captain Robert F. Scott.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G850 1901 .D6
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: