Voyages round the world: with selected sketches of voyages to the South Seas, North and South Pacific oceans, China, etc., performed under the command and agency of the author : also, information relating to important late discoveries, between the years 1792 and 1832, together with the report of the commander of the first American exploring expedition, patronised by the United States government, in the brigs Seraph and Annawan, to the Southern Hemisphere
- Fanning, Edmund, 1769-1841, creator
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Collins & Hannay
- Creation Date:
- 499 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Voyages around the world
Voyages and travels
- United States--New York--New York
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, 1975. -- 1 reel ; 35 mm. -- (Western Americana : frontier history of the Trans-Mississippi West, 1550-1900 ; reel 181, no. 1904)
- by Edmund Fanning.
- Western Americana, frontier history of the trans-Mississippi West, 1550-1900 reel 181, no. 1904
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Tozzer Library, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: