An explanation of the gnomonic projection of the sphere and of such points of astronomy as are most necessary in the use of astronomical maps: being a description of the construction and use of the larger and smaller maps of the stars, as also of the six maps of the earth
- De Morgan, Augustus, 1806-1871, creator
Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain)
- Place Of Origin:
- Baldwin and Cradock
- Creation Date:
- 126, 32 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- At head of title: "Published under the superintendence of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge."
Publisher's advertisements: p. -32 (2nd group).
List of memoirs on double stars and nebulae: p. 118-121.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, uuuu. 35 mm.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Microreproduction Service, 1992. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
- by Augustus De Morgan.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QB64 .D37
- John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: