On the construction of a silvered glass telescope, fifteen and a half inches in aperture, and its uses in celestial photography
- Draper, Henry, 1837-1882, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Smithsonian Institution
- iii, 55 p. : ill. ; 33 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Reflecting telescopes--Design and construction
- "Accepted for publication, January, 1864."
- by Henry Draper.
- Smithsonian contributions to knowledge ; [v. 14, art. 4]
Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 180
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: