Travels in China: containing descriptions, observations, and comparisons, made and collected in the course of a short residence at the imperial palace of Yuen-Min-Yuen, and on a subsequent journey through the country from Pekin to Canton : in which it is attempted to appreciate the rank that this extraordinary empire may be considered to hold in the scale of civilized nations
- Barrow, John, Sir, 1764-1848, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- T. Cadell and W. Davies
- Creation Date:
- x, , 632 p. : col. front. (port.) plates (part col., part double) ; 27 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- China--Description and travel
- Includes index.
- by John Barrow.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- DS708 .B
- Arnold Arboretum Library (Cambridge), Botany Libraries, Harvard
Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: