Lea and Blanchard, Philadelphia, are preparing for publication, and will shortly issue, the Narrative of the United States Exploring Expedition, during the years 1838, 1839, 1840, 1841, and 1842 : by Charles Wilkes ... in five magnificent large imperial octavo volumes, with an atlas of large and extended maps: Exploring expedition: Specimen: United States Exploring Expedition
- Lea & Blanchard, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Lea and Blanchard
-  p. : front., ill. ; 27cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Wilkes, Charles--Narrative of the United States exploring expedition--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia
United States Exploring Expedition (1838-1842)
- United States--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia
- A prospectus, including variously numbered illustrated specimen pages and a plate. The Lea and Blanchard edition of the Narrative was published in 1845.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: