Explorations in Turkestan: with an account of the basin of eastern Persia and Sistan
- Additional Digital Items:
- Pumpelly, Raphael, 1837-1923
Davis, William Morris, 1850-1934
Huntington, Ellsworth, 1876-1947
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Carnegie Institution of Washington
- Creation Date:
- xii, 324 p., 6, A leaves of plates (5 folded) : ill., 4 maps ; 31 x 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Archaeological and physico-geographical reconnaissance in Turkestan / by Raphael Pumpelly -- A journey across Turkestan / by William M. Davis -- Physiographic observations between the Syr Darya and lake Kara Kul, on the Pamir, 1903 / by Raphael W. Pumpelly -- A geologic and physiographic reconnaissance in Central Turkestan / by Ellsworth Huntington -- The basin of eastern Persia and Sistan / by Ellsworth Huntington.
- Geology--Asia, Central
Physical geography--Asia, Central
Asia, Central--Description and travel
Sistan (Iran and Afghanistan)--Description and travel
Iran--Description and travel
- "Expedition of 1903, under the direction of Raphael Pumpelly."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Carnegie Institution of Washington publication ; no. 26
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- GB316.T9 P9
GB316.T9 P9 1905
- Biblioteca Berenson, Villa I Tatti - The Harvard University Center for Italian Renaissance Studies
Widener Library, Harvard University
Tozzer Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: