Three cruises of the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey steamer "Blake", in the Gulf of Mexico, in the Caribbean Sea, and along the Atlantic Coast of the United States, from 1877 to 1880: Contribution to American thalassography: Three cruises of the Blake
- Additional Digital Items:
- Agassiz, Alexander, 1835-1910, creator
U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Place Of Origin:
Boston and New York
- Houghton, Mifflin and Co.
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. : ill., maps (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Blake (Ship)
Marine animals--Atlantic Ocean
- United States--Massachusetts--Boston
- "In two volumes."
Map on folded leaf in pocket.
Published also as Bulletin of the Museum of comparative zoology at Harvard college, v. 14 and 15.
- by Alexander Agassiz.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: