Manual of the botany of the northern United States: Botany of the northern United States: including the district east of the Mississippi and north of North Carolina and Tennessee
- Additional Digital Items:
- Gray, Asa, 1810-1888, creator
Watson, Sereno, 1826-1892
Coulter, John Merle, 1851-1928
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- American Book Co.
- Creation Date:
- 6th ed., rev. and extended westward to the 100th meridian /
- 760 p., 25 p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Plants--United States
- "Second issue."--"Notes" p. [iv].
Each plate accompanied by unnumbered leaf of explanatory text.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Asa Gray.
- Harvard science and math textbooks preservation microfilm project ; 00091
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QK117 .G7 1889
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Monroe C. Gutman Library, Graduate School of Education, Harvard University
Arnold Arboretum Horticultural Library (Jamaica Plain), Harvard University
Gray Herbarium Library, Botany Libraries, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: