Observations of seventy-five variable stars of long period during the years 1902-1905: Observations of 75 variable stars of long period during the years 1902-1905
- Campbell, Leon, 1881-1951, creator
Pickering, Edward C. (Edward Charles), 1846-1919
- Place Of Origin:
- The Observatory
- Creation Date:
- iv, 210 p., ii leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Variable stars
- "Printed from the Sturgis Fund"--T.p.
- prepared for publication by Leon Campbell under the direction of Edward C. Pickering.
- Annals of the Astronomical Observatory of Harvard College ; v. 57, pt. 1
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: