- Bailey, Solon I. (Solon Irving), 1854-, creator
Pickering, Edward C. (Edward Charles), 1846-1919
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- The Observatory
- 2 v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- [Vol. 1] (Annals v. 39) pt. I. The volcano El Misti. The configuration and heights of the Andes. Peruvian meteorology, 1888-1890. 1899 -- pt. II. Peruvian meteorology, 1892-1895. Appendix: The sand-dunes of the desert of Islay. 1906. -- [vol. 2] (Annals v. 49) pt. I. Observations made at the Arequipa station, 1892-1895. 1907 -- pt. II. Observations made at the auxiliary stations, 1892-1895. 1908.
Misti Volcano (Peru)
- Each vol. issued in 2 pts., paged continuously, each pt. with special t.p.
On t.p. of v. 1, pt. 1-2 (Annals, v. 39): Compiled and prepared for publication by Solon I. Bailey ... under the direction of Edward C. Pickering.
Vol. 1, pt. 1: Printed from the Boyden fund.
Vol. 2, pt. 1-2: Printed from the Sturgis fund.
- by Solon I. Bailey.
- Annals of the Astronomical Observatory of Harvard College ; v. 39, 49
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QB4 .H33
- Widener Library, Harvard University
John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: