Observations of three hundred and twenty-three variable stars during the years 1911-1916: Observations of 323 variable stars during the years 1911-1916
- Campbell, Leon, 1881-1951, creator
Pickering, Edward C. (Edward Charles), 1846-1919
- Place Of Origin:
- The Observatory
- Creation Date:
- iv, 86 p. ; 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Variable stars
- "Printed from funds resulting from the will of Josiah Quincy, Jun. ..."
- prepared for publication by Leon Campbell under the direction of Edward C. Pickering.
- Annals of the Astronomical Observatory of Harvard College ; v. 79, pt. 1
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QB4 .H33 vol.79, pt.1
- Harvard University Archives
John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: