Star atlas: containing maps of all stars from 1 to 6.5 magnitude between the North Pole and 34 ̊ South declination, and of all nebulæ and star clusters in the same region which are visible in telescopes of moderate powers
- Klein, Hermann J. (Hermann Joseph), 1844-1914
McClure, Edmund, -1922
- Place Of Origin:
- Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge
E. & J.B. Young
- Creation Date:
- viii, 72 p. ; xviii folded leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- "With eighteen maps. Printed by E.A. Funke, Leipsic."
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm.
- with explanatory text by Hermann J. Klein ; translated and adapted for English readers by Edmund McClure.
- Harvard astronomy preservation microfilm project ; 00092
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: