A catalogue of suspected variable stars: with notes and observations
- Gore, J. Ellard (John Ellard), 1845-1910, creator
Royal Irish Academy
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed at the University Press, by Ponsonby and Weldrick, printers to the Academy
- Creation Date:
- p. 267-425,  folded leaf of plates : col. chart ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Variable stars--Catalogs
- Cover title.
"A paper read before the Royal Irish Academy, May 12, 1884; and reprinted from the 'Proceedings,' 2nd Ser., Vol. IV., No. 3 (Science)"--Cover.
"Fifty copies only, reprinted by the Academy for the author"--Cover.
- by J.E. Gore.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: