The stolen bacillus: and other incidents
- Wells, H. G. (Herbert George), 1866-1946, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Creation Date:
- 275 p.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The stolen bacillus.--The flowering of the strange orchid.--In the Avu observatory.--The triumphs of a taxidermist.--A deal in ostriches.--Through a window.--The temptation of Harringay.--The flying man.--The diamond maker.--Aepyornis Island.--The remarkable case of Davidson's eyes.--The lord of the dynamos.--The Hammerpond Park burglary.--A moth--"Genus nuovo."--The treasure in the forest.
- Science fiction, English
- Drawings on half-title page.
"Most of the stories in this collection appeared originally in the Pall Mall budget, two were published in the Pall Mall gazette, and one in St. James's gazette."
- by H. G. Wells.
- Library of English literature ; LEL 13244
Methuen's colonial library
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- PR5774 .S85
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: