Principles of zoology: Comparative zoology: touching the structure, development, distribution, and natural arrangement of the races of animals, living and extinct
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873, creator
Gould, Augustus A. (Augustus Addison), 1805-1866
Gould, Augustus A. (Augustus Addison), 1805-1866, author.
- Place Of Origin:
- Gould and Lincoln
- Creation Date:
- Rev. ed.
- 250 p. : ill., 1 map ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Physiology, Comparative
- "For the use of schools and colleges."
No more published under this title.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 249-250) and index.
- by Louis Agassiz and A.A. Gould.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QL47 .A28 1856
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: