Twelve lectures on comparative embryology: delivered before the Lowell Institute, in Boston, December and January, 1848-9
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873, creator
Stone, James W.
- Place Of Origin:
- Henry Flanders & Co.
Redding & Co.
Gould, Kendall & Lincoln
James Munroe & Co.
Dewitt & Davenport
G.B. Zieber & Co.
- Creation Date:
- 104 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- "Originally reported and published in the Boston Daily Evening Traveller."
- by Louis Agassiz ; phonographic report by James W. Stone.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Center for the History of Medicine (Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine)
Widener Library, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: