An expedition of discovery into the interior of Africa: through the hitherto undescribed countries of the Great Namaquas, Boschmans, and Hill Damaras
- Additional Digital Items:
- Alexander, James Edward, Sir, 1803-1885, creator
Colburn, Henry, -1855, publisher.
- Place Of Origin:
- H. Colburn
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Electronic books.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Scientific expeditions--Africa
South Africa--Description and travel
Namibia--Description and travel
- "In two volumes."
- performed under the auspices of Her Majesty's Government, and the Royal Geographical Society, and conducted by Sir James Edward Alexander.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- DT731 .A37
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: