The Norse discovery of America: a compilation in extenso of all the sagas, manuscripts, and inscriptive memorials relating to the finding and settlement of the New World in the eleventh century : with presentations of freshly discovered proofs, in the form of church records supplied by the Vatican of Rome, never before published
- Reeves, Arthur Middleton, 1856-1891
Beamish, North Ludlow, 1797-1872
Anderson, Rasmus B. (Rasmus Bjørn), 1846-1936
Buel, James W. (James William), 1849-1920
Buel, James W. (James William), 1849-1920, editor.
- Place Of Origin:
- Norrœna Society
- Creation Date:
- Royal ed.
- xxii, 343 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. (some col.), facsims., maps, plans ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- America--Discovery and exploration--Norse
- Some plates accompanied by guard-sheet with descriptive letterpress.
Microfiche. Evanston : American Theological Library Association, 1993. 5 microfiche. High reduction. Silver based film. (ATLA monograph preservation program ; ATLA fiche 1991-0309)
- translations and deductions by Arthur Middleton Reeves, North Ludlow Beamish, Rasmus B. Anderson ; Rasmus B. Anderson, editor-in-chief ; J.W. Buel, managing editor.
- Norrœna (Royal ed.) ; 15
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
ATLA Historical Monographs Collection
- PT7221.E5 N6 vol.15
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: